Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Incredible Shrinking Backyard

So, the building is structurally finished. I still have to caulk most of the seams and put up the trim pieces that will cover up the caulking. Then, the fun task of building shelves, hanging peg board, wiring (and possibly plumbing), and moving stuff out of our Incredible Shrinking Guest Room and Office begins. After all that of the stuff is in, we'll sand down the doors a little and decide on a paint color. Then ALL my friends can come over and paint this thing! Er, I mean "help me paint," of course.

Oh, and yesterday, I "installed" the new iGarden app right next to the storage building. Right now, the only updates I've downloaded are two tomato plants. Soon, there'll (yes, it's a word) be extremely-late radishes, carrots, and onions towards the back. Maybe a pepper or three to keep the tomatoes company on their end of the garden. Whatever Kara wants, really. And it's organic!

No comments:

Post a Comment