Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Never Too Late

I love my wife!
So, as an expression of that sentiment, I decided to spend a few hours doing THIS:


We decided (a decision I still believe I pushed her to make with me) a few years back that a white tree would be an awesome addition to our home. After all, our wedding colors were blue and silver. Our favorite team - the Indianapolis Colts - are blue and white. Carolina is blue and white. So why not a tree?


She's been wanting the tree up for a while now, but with all the traveling, school work, regular work, and church, we've not had the time. So, while she was still at work, I sneaked home (which is really a way of saying that work was super slow today), climbed up into the attic, and emptied it of all our festive decór. The last few pics are the result of about four hours. And I even did the yard. I love you, babe!

1 comment: