Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Passed

So, in an attempt to remember where all the stuff came from, I'm going to try to remember everything new that has to have a place in my already-full house this year. Needless to say, this year I was VERY blessed by my families, both here in NC and in IN. Thank you one and all for the gifts, and for the numerous - and quite possibly innumerable - hours that I will spend enjoying them!

*Steven R. Lawhead's Scarlet
*Les Stroud's Survive
*C.S. Lewis' space trilogy
*Little Big Planet for PS3
*PSP 3000 with Ratchet & Clank, National Treasure 2, and echochrome
*Playstation Network giftcard
*Lowe's giftcard
*LEGO 7094 King's Castle Siege
*2 sets of thermals for duck hunting
*Replica ancient Chinese sword
*BluRay The Dark Knight
*BluRay Prince Caspian
*BluRay Planet Earth series
*JBL portable iPod docking station
*Disciple's newest CD, Southern Hospitality
*a decorative bowl that is currently full of discounted holiday candy
*a DeWalt accessory kit

On a side note, this past week should be the longest lapse in postings from me, mostly because I know I should write more, but also because I know how it feels to try to keep up with a blog and have the author forget to write in it. I should probably have something else up by the end of the week.

P.S.: Thanks, Paschal, for the heads-up on the "My One Word" coming up. That'll give me time to pray about it and "decide" before Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't we have until February or something to finalize our words?

    ReplyDelete