Friday, January 2, 2009

Fourth Saturday

I'm just checking in on the busiest week of the year. And by "busy," I mean "laid back." Yeah, it works in my head. Go with it.

So, last Saturday, was a Saturday. And the next day was Sunday, but since there was no PC3 that day, it felt like a second Saturday. Then New Years Day, in the middle of the week, felt like a third Saturday because Wednesday felt like a Friday. Now, tomorrow is the fourth Saturday, because even though it's been a full 7 days since the first Saturday happened, the small work week that we've had doesn't even feel like it should be called a week!

So, Kara, Stewart and I are on our way to Mom and Dad's house. Stew and I will be hunting ducks (if the lousy things feel like flying) and Kara will be hanging out with Mom. Or sleeping.

I'll let you know how we did. Until then, keep checking Paschal's blog to be updated with his brother's condition. And KEEP PRAYING! Don't stop until the worst is over and the best is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment